Sunday 16 November 2014

LETTER TO A EDITOR REGARDING A COMPLAINT

NO 16.JALAN ROS MERAH 11
KOTA MASAI,MASAI,
81750,MASAI,JOHOR BAHRU.

16 NOVEMBER 2015

PERMANIS BANGI
LOT 5 &7 ,JALAN P/5 & P/7 ,
KAWASAN PERUSAHAAN SEKSYEN 13,
BANDAR BARU BANGI ,SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.

DEAR SIR & MADAM,

I am writing a letter  today to complain of the goods you sent to shop has been expired received from your company.I am most annoyed that I wasted my money and that time,I was damn thirsty.
On 16 November 2014,by 5.30pm,I was bought a soy drink which is produced by your company and it was already expired by few months ago.I bought at Gurdian Shop at Johor Bahru town,which is just beside the bus station.

Unfortunately,your product was expired and it makes me disappointed because of your expired soy drink.It taste sour.It was looked as newly packed but after I drank,then only i knew that your product was expired.Your company salesman or salesgirl should check the expired date and manufactured date  before sent the products to the shop.As a company leader,you also should ensure your product quality because it will be a chance to increase your income.. My impression on your  company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how your  business is being managed by your firm. Furthermore,your company should have a special unit for ensure the goods you are sending is not expired products and have to engage the services, and incur the expense,I trust this is not the way to treat the customers that trust on your goods and your  company should conduct business with value.

I would to thank for  the opportunity to discuss matters further and some suggestions on how you have to  prevent sending the expired good to shop. I look forward to hearing from you.I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.Please contact me at the above address or by phone at home and/or office numbers with area code.


Yours faithfully,

SHALYNIE NAIR 
(THE CUSTOMER EFFECT BY YOUR PRODUCT)

No comments:

Post a Comment